Friday, April 07, 2006

The journey begins....................

A strange sort of serenity surrounds me today.............................
well.. its a special day for me.. its the day that marks the begining of my journey to self discovery.. finalment the battle with myself ends to start another .. but this time with the world...
Its not been easy .... but i have no regrets :) .... and i finaly seem to have arrived...:)
This day is gone and left me with the oppurtunity to step into the world all on my own.. what i make of it absolutely rests on me now.. my feats and failures are all gonna be mine...
One thought that leaves me feeling cold is the fact of being away from my loved ones.. oh how i'll miss them all.. but i'm still comforted as i'll be away to realise not my dreams but our dreams...come to think of this then nothing seems tuff...

i am assured that its gonna be a life enriching and experience n not to ignore the fun and frolic..hehe....
and i look forward to those two years of my life i will live at siib... here i come!!!

5 comments:

DestinyFavChild said...

Life's little battles and big wars are always fought alone.And no satisfaction is as big as winning the war on your own.The world is then your oyester...and its your belief in yourself which will then take you places.

3.14159.... said...

Hi!! gud to see ya start...hope u are more regualar than i am...congo on SIIB...we'll meet soon..enjoy till then (while u can) :-D
cheers!

Anonymous said...

holla gurl! hope to see you at SIIB soon

Anonymous said...

it's true for all of us. very wisely putting in to words.all the best and see u in SIIB...

Anonymous said...

koi na we will rock siib......and yeh....me hoo na

When Where...

dreamcatchers..

website stats

dreamoloquists say..

Intellectual dream rights protected...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape